Estate Planning and Estate Administration
Wills are the most basic of estate planning documents. A Will tells the world who you wish to receive your assets and the most cherished and valuable items you own. Without a Will, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania decides who gets your property without regard to your wishes or your family’s needs.
Waldman Law Group, P.C. provides comprehensive trust and estate planning and administration services, wealth transfer planning and business continuation planning services for clients with modest to very large estates. The President of Waldman Law Group, P.C., Jay W. Waldman, has an LL.M. in taxation, with an emphasis on estate planning. He and the other attorneys at Waldman Law Group, P.C. are knowledgeable and experienced in planning for and reporting federal and state estate and inheritance taxes, federal generation-skipping transfer tax and the federal gift tax. With our counsel, our clients are able to make informed choices and receive the benefit without the burden of the tax law.
Our services include:
- Basic or complex Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney and Advance Medical Directives ("Living Wills")
- Revocable and irrevocable trust agreements
- Wealth transfer planning
- Lifetime and annual gifting
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Irrevocable insurance trusts
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Charitable gift planning
- Probate and estate administration
- Federal and state estate and inheritance tax returns
- Fiduciary and decedent's final income tax returns
- Federal gift tax returns and related IRS audits
- Lifetime gift program management services
The attorneys of the Waldman Law Group, P.C. can design the appropriate estate plan for you and your family to assure the most efficient distribution and management of your estate through the use of Wills, trusts, beneficiary designations and powers of attorney and can assist in reducing potential estate-tax liability.
Contact the Waldman Law Group, P.C. to schedule a consultation to discuss your estate planning and estate administration needs and let us help you advance your objectives through sound legal counsel.