The attorneys at Waldman Law Group, P.C. believe that no transaction should be completed today without consideration of tax consequences. The tax laws rapidly change and we realize the necessity not only to advise our clients of the existing tax laws, but also remain abreast of pending state and federal legislation that may affect a client's interests. Being informed and responsive can make the critical difference in assuring minimal risk and delivering value and results.
Our tax attorneys advise and guide clients through a variety of current federal and state tax issues involved in diverse transactions. These include:
- Tax-free corporate reorganizations
- Partnership taxation and special allocations
- Selection of forms of organization
- Tax-free exchanges
- Compensation and employee benefits, including deferred compensation planning
- Acquisitions and divestitures
- Optimizing capital gain treatment
- Business succession and estate planning
- Other federal and state tax planning arrangements
Our tax attorneys collaborate with out other attonreys on tax issues associated with employment law, estate planning and real estate on interrelated casework. As the tax laws continue to change, it is crucial for our business and tax attorneys to be involved early in the planning process of all dispute resolutions, contract negotiations and settlement negotiations as these areas will be directly influenced by the tax laws. With our counsel, our clients are able to make informed choices and receive the benefit without the burden of the tax law.
Contact the Waldman Law Group, P.C. to schedule a consultation on your tax issues, and let us help you advance your objectives through sound legal counsel.